Terms & Conditions
1. Participation in our transport service involves a degree of risk and Queenstown Mountain Transport cannot absolutely guarantee participants safety, although Queenstown Mountain Transport does do its very best to keep participants safe.
2. I release Queenstown Mountain Transport, its management and staff of all claims in regards to loss or damage of personal possessions and / or injury. It is the passenger’s responsibility to adequately insure for loss or damage for their belongings. Travel insurance is recommended.
3. Queenstown Mountain Transport reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or reorganise trips. Queenstown Mountain Transport cannot accept liability for losses or additional expenses due to delays of transport services, sickness, injury, mental distress or for any unforeseen circumstance.
4. Queenstown Mountain Transport may refuse to carry a person for safety reasons.
5. Buses can only stop at predetermined bus stops. Queenstown Mountain Transport cannot guarantee any pick ups or drop offs at any particular bus stop or hotel. Stops will only be made if safe conditions prevail.
6. I give permission to Queenstown Mountain Transport to use imagery I am included in for promotional purposes.
We require a 48 hour notice period in order for you to receive a full refund.
Cancellation policy during Covid 19 times:
Queenstown Mountain Transport operates tandem flights whilst in Alert Level 1 and 2.
Should you experience any travel restrictions due to Covid, you are eligible for a full refund. You are required to give us 48 hour notice.